We make it simple!
FREE RETURNS. FREE SHIPPING! GUARANTEED.
- All orders are shipped in a resealable, reusable (so eco of us, huh?) poly-mailer and if it's fragile (so like your princess is), packed in 100% recycled and recyclable paper "bubble" wrap. DAMN that's a lot of words to roll off the tongue.
- If you want to return your merchandise, email us and we will send you a pre-paid return label. SIMPLE!
Yes, you can keep the swag even if you return your whole order.
Is there a problem?
- Send us an email and we will make it right. I SWEAR!
- Want to return/exchange/refund a purchase? Is the garment defective? Wrong colour? MOM didn't like the gift and wants something else...? No problem. Returns are always free.
- Whatever reason you have (or don't have), we will take it back and send you a new one or refund your dough, fast! Period.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is free anywhere in Canada and USA, no matter the order size.
- Shipping happens same day. Everything we sell is in stock. If you can buy it on our platform, we can ship it. NO JOKE!
- Returns/exchanges are free always FREE, just email us for a return label.
- All orders (received by 3pm EST weekdays) ship out with Canada Post SAME DAY.
- Want it faster? We ship everything for free standard ground. You can choose to upgrade the shipping service at checkout for a nominal extra fee, the upgrade shipping rate will be offered at checkout.
- All return-eligible items, weighing under 50 lbs and sold by Psicobloc Gear Shop, have at least one free return option. You can return the item for any reason if it's in new and unused condition for up to 30 days after purchase.
- Safety equipment is final sale. No exceptions. Sorry, it's an insurance/liability issue. I'm sure you understand.**
- All items must be new, unused and in the original undamaged packaging with all tags and labels still attached.
- Please don't try your gear at the gym after slapping on liquid chalk before deciding to return it. That's not our jam baby. Open the package well away from your romantic fire, with a glass of Pinot Grigio and not Grenache and boys, please... Clean your dirty mittens before tearing into your new pants packaging will ya!
- Slap on the return label (email us for it) and return the goods. No worries.
- We stand behind everything we sell, and that's why we only hold great gear.
- We back our gear with our 30 day guarantee. Email us, explain the issue and we will make it right. Hell, I'll even drive to your house to pick it up. I am that serious... :)*
- If you have a warranty issue within one year of purchase (this does not include normal wear and tear), then drop us an email with pictures and an explanation and we will cover it. If you didn't know, IT'S THE LAW, and we are law abiding citizens... Most of the time :)
- Our customers are what make us successful and good at what we do, so we don't take you for granted.
- For any questions (or just to say hi), email us at email@example.com
- Refunds are usually back on your credit card within 7 business days from day of refund. It usually takes less time.
- Oh. We pack everything in "paper" bubble wrap, recycled and reusable poly-mailers that are compostable, and we use the original packaging whenever it's possible to not add more waste to planet. It's not much, but really, every-time I get a large box from Amazon with those "airbags" I want to scream at Jeff Bezos. We can do better, and I don't own a 500,000$ yacht. So...
- Most of our gear ships to use without 'Secondary' wrapping, which means almost ZERO waste wrapping.
- If you do see some wrapping, it's most likely compostable.
- I love to recycle, but reusing is by far the best practice, and we strive for the later.
During the holidays, items shipped by climbingclothing.com between November 1st and December 31st can be returned until March 1st/or within 60 days of purchase, which ever is longest.
There are no returns on safety gear, e.g.: Ropes, harnesses, quick draws, basically anything that protects your life.